5.19.2010

Whoa...


I know... I know... many of you have given up on me. I knew it had been a long time since I had last entered a post to my blog but February? Wow...
There is a long, long list of reasons for my absence. Too long of a list to go into. I wont even try to enter three months worth of activities into on post. Let's just generalize. I have a full time job. It involves me being on the computer a large amount of time. I don't do a lot of computer time when I am home. It has made me a much quicker keyboard master as well.
I am love love loving the fact that I am not doing the hair thing. If it couldn't be like it was in So. Cal. then I don't want anymore of it. I love hair, I love cosmetology. I do miss it but I do not have the desire to re create it here. I don't have it in me to rebuild a clientele. I LOVE what I am doing and not searching my soul or the want ads for anything else.
I will make a commitment to try to add more later. For now, it is head hittin' the pillow time.

0 comments: