7.10.2008

And now it's Sid's turn...


Okay, Riley's room is 98 % complete. She just needs a few things and her room is done. It turned out great. Even her dad thinks it's fabulous. As soon as I download off of my camera, I will post some pics of it. The girls and I got Sid's paint this morning. I went from Target to Home Depot to Costco and then Trader Joe's and never got lost. I told the girls that I felt like a human GPS. So Sid picked an aqua greenish blue color for her room. I was a bit nervous about it but conceded. If you are related to me or have been in my grandparent's kitchen in Victorville? Think stove and oven aqua. It turned out mighty nice if I do say so. The whole family is getting really good at painting up a room in no time at all. If Bob doesn't find a job, we may just load his truck up with tarps, ladders and brushes and take our talent on the road.
So one room at a time gets done and we are approaching some sort of end to living with boxes.
Yesterday my girls went with my cousin and her daughter to the kid's outdoor concert. It's a shoreline park in Kirkland under a large gazebo. It was a little young for them but they had a great time just getting out of this hell hole. It's on Lake Washington. They ate lunch and saw the Seattle skyline. They are getting quite used to this cosmopolitan lifestyle. It is pretty neat.
It has been about two weeks since we rolled in to WA. I miss my friends and clients and coworkers and grandparents. I just want to send a shout out to you all and know you can come visit anytime. You might want to wait till I update my GPS a bit more.

0 comments: