
Go ahead and finish the line yourself. I moved to the great state of Washington thinking that it would be cooler. Weather suited more to my liking and Bob's too.
But of course because we are here it has been record breaking heat. Humid too. It did finally rain, a little thunderstorm tonight. It was hilarious, the girls were sitting on the deck outside eating dinner and it started to rain. Our house is a split level. Meaning one hot level and one cool level. I finished unpacking, washing, etc. the kitchen today and it happens to be on the hot level. Humid, hot, no fun. Coming downstairs where the computer is, nice and cool. Bob went to Home Depot twice today but it was worth it. He got lots of little things taken care of that are important to me. He is one handy guy. The girls are big helpers. I could not have gotten half of the things done with out them. If this makes no sense at all, just go with it, I am hot, tired and have had a glass of red wine. It is divine.
We will go to my aunt & uncle's home at the lake for the 4th of July. Really looking forward to it. It is about 15 minutes away. It is beautiful there and if it is hot the lake will feel great. The girls are excited as well. They will feel like prisoners let free. I will be sure to remind them that they are only on a day pass though. I put a link on this blog about the happenings on Lake Sammamish. I guess the fireworks are pretty cool. It stays light here until 10:00 so they probably start late. I may have to nap!
7.02.2008
Hotter than a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Some pictures from Edmonds, WA
- The Blog Below
- Life is Good
- Exploring
- Pink and New
- A New Slide Show
- Things That Are Weird
- Books
- A Day at the Lake
- Blog gone wrong
- My small tribute
- Life's Little Inconveniences
- Sid's Room
- Kirkland/Juanita Beach at Lk Washington
- Bragging
- Spending Time at the Lake
- Hide and Seek
- Just a lil slideshow
- Time flies
- And now it's Sid's turn...
- Riley's new stuff
- the spring green Dell laptop
- pictures for your pleasure
- No title
- Fireworks are Cool
- This just in from the Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Happy Birthday America
- Hotter than a...
- Nothing Much
-
▼
July
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment