
Yesterday I wrote a heartfelt tribute. It's my blog, I get to do that. I would now like to apologize if I have offended anyone and also clarify any mistakes or assumptions that could be made. I will go back to the line about being able to go to the comfort of my grandparent's home to "escape" from the heartbreak of losing a father and then having a less than stellar step father. I will fill you in if you don't know. My dad died when I was 5. He had cancer. For a few years I had a step dad that was not kind. Fortunatley it was not long lasting and we did live by my grandparents. With him out of the picture we were able to have a new dad. Notice how I did not say new STEP dad? He has never been refered to by me or anyone else that knows us as our step dad. He is our dad, period. So if anyone was mistaken in thinking that I was refering to Paul, that would be wrong and I apologize.
I will take my blog more seriously and leave out the personal gore from now on.
7.20.2008
Blog gone wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Some pictures from Edmonds, WA
- The Blog Below
- Life is Good
- Exploring
- Pink and New
- A New Slide Show
- Things That Are Weird
- Books
- A Day at the Lake
- Blog gone wrong
- My small tribute
- Life's Little Inconveniences
- Sid's Room
- Kirkland/Juanita Beach at Lk Washington
- Bragging
- Spending Time at the Lake
- Hide and Seek
- Just a lil slideshow
- Time flies
- And now it's Sid's turn...
- Riley's new stuff
- the spring green Dell laptop
- pictures for your pleasure
- No title
- Fireworks are Cool
- This just in from the Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Happy Birthday America
- Hotter than a...
- Nothing Much
-
▼
July
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment