7.11.2008

Time flies


Riley's room


It is hard to believe that we have been here almost two weeks. We BBQued tonight, ate outside on the deck and it was lovely. We must stop unpacking and begin enjoying!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will plan on it myself, my heart is heavy for a dear friend who is going thru some hard hard times. She is in my prayers and she knows how much I love her. I just wish I could run in and make her life all right again! Man, would I like to use my bossy skills right about now! She is so sweet, beautiful, smart and talented. I know that great things will be in the future for her because she deserves it!
I have been getting some great emails from great friends and clients that are great friends. Keep 'em comin'. I love hearing from everyone.

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

Room Look GREAT RILEY!!!