
We have had our second plumbing leak since we have lived here. We had the second one last night and figured it out this afternoon. It is an inconvenience but again, this is not our house. It just seems like we make some progress in getting things done and something like this happens. I am tired, want to sink into my new bed (that is still not put together) and read my book. The guest bedroom is officially finished and ready for use. I think that my parents may be the first. The family room is coming together nicely. Lots of laundry to do today and there is still more.
I am looking forward to Tuesday. We are meeting my cousin and her daughter at the Kirkland library. I have already applied online for my card. I used the Victorville/Hesperia library so much so I am excited to use the one up here. It's great, log on, pick out what you want, place it on hold and then get a call when it's in! Bob and I both utilized the library, he loved audio books, made his commutes go much smoother. I have been using Costco a lot for books and we have a huge Barnes & Noble right by Target. Book Heaven... I rely on my VERY literary friend in Minnesota to keep me up on what I should read. She & I have been reading the same books for 35 years. Sometimes I fling a couple of good titles her way. We have a little informal book club discussion on the phone after a particularly good read. If anyone has a good book recommendation send it to me.
Have a great weekend everyone and stay away from leaky pipes.
7.18.2008
Life's Little Inconveniences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Some pictures from Edmonds, WA
- The Blog Below
- Life is Good
- Exploring
- Pink and New
- A New Slide Show
- Things That Are Weird
- Books
- A Day at the Lake
- Blog gone wrong
- My small tribute
- Life's Little Inconveniences
- Sid's Room
- Kirkland/Juanita Beach at Lk Washington
- Bragging
- Spending Time at the Lake
- Hide and Seek
- Just a lil slideshow
- Time flies
- And now it's Sid's turn...
- Riley's new stuff
- the spring green Dell laptop
- pictures for your pleasure
- No title
- Fireworks are Cool
- This just in from the Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Happy Birthday America
- Hotter than a...
- Nothing Much
-
▼
July
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment