Okay, I really have nothing to blog about in this post this morning. I don't even usually post in the morning but I just installed a blogging application and wanted to try it out. If anyone knows me very well, I am all about fonts and pictures. It appeals to the inner graphic designer in me. My skills are limited to scrapbook pages, greeting cards, business cards, signs for work, etc. but I do enjoy the whole computer graphics thing. So if this works, be prepared with your reading glasses cuz who knows what I will come up with. Other people have such pretty blogs. My sister's friend is a scrap booker, designer, photographer deluxe and her blog site is so freakin' cute.
The husband is off and running today. Hittin' the bricks, looking for a job. PRAY for it! Actually, he is going to the one and only business in the whole state of WA that does concrete v-ditch work like he did in CA. He is just going to chat with them. Of course him finding a job is good for the obvious reasons, you know, like money. He also needs to get that feeling of self esteem back. If anyone knows Bob well, they know he has good self esteem but some in the male species needs to feel good about providing for their family and being good at what they do. I think all that is too deep and he is just itching to get into a big backhoe and show off. He can make this huge, heavy tractor look like a 65 pound Russian ballerina. It is amazing to watch even if you are like me and know NOTHING about backhoes…So far we have sent out a bunch of resumes and he has gone on a couple of interviews. I am confident it will all work out. What I am really afraid of today is that he is going back to the storage unit we have. I can't handle anymore boxes full of crap! I am soooo over unpacking. We are seriously thinking about a garage sale. This house is not that much smaller than our CA house but the storage is horrible. I am sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that we have waaaayyyy to much stuff. I use the word stuff loosely. I really wanted to use another word that starts with S.
Yesterday's outing to the beach helped a lot. It fed our spirits a bit to get out and see new things. In that vein, I will attempt to post another photo of yesterday.
I want another cup of coffee, but don't need another cup of coffee. This post only took me 2.5 minutes to type…
7.28.2008
Life is Good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
July
(29)
- Some pictures from Edmonds, WA
- The Blog Below
- Life is Good
- Exploring
- Pink and New
- A New Slide Show
- Things That Are Weird
- Books
- A Day at the Lake
- Blog gone wrong
- My small tribute
- Life's Little Inconveniences
- Sid's Room
- Kirkland/Juanita Beach at Lk Washington
- Bragging
- Spending Time at the Lake
- Hide and Seek
- Just a lil slideshow
- Time flies
- And now it's Sid's turn...
- Riley's new stuff
- the spring green Dell laptop
- pictures for your pleasure
- No title
- Fireworks are Cool
- This just in from the Seattle Post Intelligencer
- Happy Birthday America
- Hotter than a...
- Nothing Much
-
▼
July
(29)
0 comments:
Post a Comment