7.07.2008

the spring green Dell laptop


yes, I am typing tonight on my new laptop. It was due to arrive July 18th but then I got an email telling me it would be here this Tuesday. Imagine my excitement when the delivery man rang the doorbell today! Besides my laptop excitement, we did have lots of other new experiences today. Bob has made many trips to Home Depot lately and passes a church on the way. Today, he stopped because they were having a blood drive. He makes me proud.
The girls and I found Wal Mart today! I know some of you could care less about that place but if you are newly moved, you just can't beat it. Brooms, mops, trash cans, etc. on the cheap. Then we went to our very own Trader Joe's. That is HUGE. We have never lived this close to a Trader Joe's before. We were off to find frozen mice next. Sid's snake eats thawed out dead mice. You may think that is gross but trust me, it's better than buying live mice and whacking them senseless so they don't bite the snake. "Lucky" the snake loves her warmed up mousesicles. They put them in a plastic bag and a mini cardboard carrier so it all looks nice. Thanks to Denny's Pet World for making sure the snake gets fed. The next stop was a big one for Riley. We bought her a brand new Serta bed (double). She laid on four different ones to try them out. She also has new bedding in pink, black, white and khaki. For those of you that know Riley, this decor will coordinate with her white tiger accessories that she has acquired. Luckily, all of these places aren't too far, except for Walmart. I learned some new ways around today and am feeling pretty proud of myself. Now that I have said this, I will probably end up in Canada tomorrow.
I will go to bed soon, I am getting up early to go to Home Depot. Going to paint Riley's room before the bed arrives.

0 comments: