8.21.2008

Amy's Brain


This is a picture of scrambled eggs. It could also be an accurate depiction of what the inside of my head looks like. I am so scattered. It has been raining for three days now. The news says that this is not typical for summer. I am starting to get a bit blue. Not so blue that I am heading for the nearest tanning bed but just kinda out of sorts. I knew it was bound to happen, but I didn't think it would be in August. It probably does not help that I said goodbye to my folks yesterday or that Bob needs a job or that my house in Oak Hills is still not rented or that my WA landlord wont fix my oven or that I am losing my hair by the handfuls or that I miss my sister or that I am unemployed... whaaaaa...I am spinning in circles today. Tomorrow will be better, I heard the weather forcast and it is supposed to be sunny, plus I have the garage sale to look forward to. Margarita anyone??

0 comments: