8.22.2008

A New Day


okay, I apologize if I sounded a bit crazed yesterday. I was a bit crazed yesterday. But a new day dawned and the sun was a welcome friend. Not a hot day just a sunny, chamber of commerce kind of day. It was beautiful and relaxed. I ran a few errands with my oldest darling daughter. We went to a little Mexican market and that was laughable. I know there are Mexican markets out there so will have to explore. In Calif. I had many to choose from so that was not a big deal but up here I knew it would be different.
Bob worked at his warehouse job yesterday and today, that is good. He is painting the tire store today, food court got painted last weekend.
I think I will hit the hay early tonight since I am dreading tomorrow. Cannot wait to blog about the g-sale. uuugghhh...

0 comments: