



I took these pictures with my new camera today. My old digital Canon powershot died last week mid picture. I had that camera for 5 years and it never let me down. Evryone at the store where I bought my new one said I had a good run with the old one. I bought another Canon but this one has lots of whistles and bells so I am still learning. Having fun learning. When I brought it home and started shooting some test pics I didn't have any children to practice on so of course I took pics of the cats. I am the crazy cat lady like my friend's son, Jake P. thinks I am. I just happen to be married to a crazy cat man too.
Warm, muggy day and then some sprinkles. Sid had to bundle up while she read Vogue. Had fun, my dad made ribs, yum. Everyone enjoyed them. Watching the Olympics, everyone tired and content. Weather is blissfully cool now. Bob works tomorrow. Will take my mom around while my dad works tomorrow too. Send the men out to earn the money so we women can spend it, hmmmm... I like that.
8.17.2008
Today at the Lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment