
I have found yet another reason why I feel so lucky to live here in Washington. I went with my sister, brother in law and niece to the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery today. They happen to make some of my favorite wines anyway so this was a treat. It also happens to be about 15 minutes from my house. The picture above is of the Chateau that houses the bottling facility, banquet, tasting room, gift shop, etc. it is not my picture as I did not take my camera. I know that my brother in law, Kevin got lots of pictures and I am hoping he will share... For now, it will have to be this one that I stole off of the internet. My little niece is only four but she was such a good girl. She sang "Here comes the Sun" and "Sugar Sugar" to us in the car and made me crack up. She is so funny.
Took my parents and my offspring to the airport this morning. Both Bob and I are having a hard time this year. We miss them terribly already. Glad they are going to have lots of fun in Arizona. I may have to crack open the luscious wine that my sis and bro in law bought me while my girls are gone. It may be the medicine I need to numb my feelings... I will be working lots so that helps.
Back to the airport tomorrow morning, this time to take the sister and family. I am being deserted... Sooo glad I have my WA family up here, they are so good to me and I don't feel too lonely for too long. If I need to pick me up, I'll just hang out with Natalie, Sam, Lauren and Kate for a bit and it is like the best medicine(almost as good as that red wine).
7.07.2009
Again with the luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment