
I have a love of Saturdays. Back in the old old days, I worked like a dog on Saturdays. In recent years we girls in the salon decided that we were not going to work Saturdays and the shop was closed. The salon I work in now is open seven days a week. Saturday is a coveted day for the other stylists, it is the money day. There are only four stations, the owner has Saturday off and they needed one person to not work Saturdays. I eagerly raised my hand. I work all day on Sunday which is also a busy day and I love the Saturday off. Going from three or four days off in Calif. to being unemployed to only two days off a week is a challenge. I gotta make the most of these two days off, have to learn to manage my time more efficiently.
Today is about getting caught up on house stuff. I need to go and get my nails done but not sure that will happen today. I would like to find a place that does a great job, so will have to do some research before I rush out there and get some. Bob has been so great to water my flower baskets, daisies, hydrangeas, etc. I need to go out there today and show them some love. He has some awesome tomato plants going on the back patio right now. Cannot wait to enjoy the bounty. I also MUST color my hair. It is frightening how much white hair I have. I am terrified at the thought of what color my true color is or isn't in this case.
I must also call my grandparents today. My grandpa called me yesterday to check in and I will gladly fill them in this morning.
Have not heard much from my children. I am glad. That means they are having a blast and staying busy. While we miss them so very much we are happy that they have somewhere awesome to visit and be where they are truly loved. They will get older and maybe not want to or be able to go to Arizona forever so they need to go now while they can and still want to go.
I am headed down to the basement to find my hair color. Hopefully I find some and don't lock myself in the basement and out of the house... scarrryyyyy....
7.11.2009
Saturdays...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment