7.06.2009

Keeping Busy


The days are flying by as I knew they would. Today, my parents, sister's family, the girls and I went to the locks in Ballard. We met up with my cousin Jill and her cute babies. We loved it and cannot wait to go back. The big salmon will be there in August. They also have a botanical garden there and I want to look it over some more. We were limited on time due to lunch reservations down the street. Lunch was filled with steamers, calamari, seafood salad, cocktails and beautiful views. It all went well. I was worried because a major artery into Seattle was closed for repairs. The news told us that it would make all other ways into Seattle very congested. We hit it just right going and them coming home. Thank the Lord for GPS. Got home and the girls started packing for Arizona. They leave tomorrow with my parents for two weeks. I will be busy working so hopefully I don't have a lot of time on my hands to miss them too much. After the airport, I will go with my sister and family to a winery in Woodinville. That should be lovely. I just happen to love the wine there.

0 comments: