
The salon that I work in has a mandatory monthly shop meeting. Today's meeting involved watching a DVD. It was a DVD about what personality type you are. There were four to choose from and you could be a combo of two out of four. It was much easier to figure out other people's personality type than my own. Traits would be discussed and I would think "that is my husband" or "that is so like my dad" or "wow, that is my sister for sure". But my traits? Not so self evident. I do know I am not an A type. I am not soooo over the top in motivation, energy and all that an "A" has to offer. We didn't get a chance to finish the DVD today so I am still on the fence about my personality type. I know characteristics of my personality but am curious to know what type it makes me. As soon as the results are in, I will be sure to let you all know. I know you are so super curious and the not knowing will keep you up all night.
Good, productive day at work. Tomorrow looks like I have lots on the books and I will be busy all day.
Chatted briefly with my daughters today. They are now at my sister's house with their cousin. I guess they are having some fun! We miss them!
7.09.2009
What type are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment