
I have to go back to work tomorrow. I am conflicted on that. Soooo nice to be off but glad to get back to a routine as well.
Took Sheri, Kevin and Kenz to the airport this morning. I was sad because I am going to miss them but also because it went by so fast and I wanted to do some things that we didn't get to do. I am happy we got to do some things that I wanted to do tho!
When I got home today, I did some chores and then Bob and I watched two movies. I ironed work clothes while we watched "Doubt" with Meryl Streep and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" was the other one. Both were very good.
Riley has been good in that she called me this morning and has answered my text messages. Both girls got a lecture about calling me and being available to talk. I told them that the reason I pay for them to each have cell phones is so that Bob and I can get a hold of them, not to text friends 24/7.
Overcast and gloomy. A few tiny drops of rain for about 3 minutes today. We need some rain, the grass around here is all but dead. The news says more sun and heat by the end of the week. Wow...
7.08.2009
Back to the Grind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment