8.17.2009

The End


I have been pondering this for quite sometime. I went back and forth and have made some half hearted attempts. I am not going to blog anymore... I may still blog but it wont be for public consumption. I will hold on to it as it serves as a "journal" during a pivotal time in my life. A little over a year's worth of joys and sadness, nerves, rants, amusement. I just don't feel too funny anymore and my blog lacks that certain writer's flair and humor. Work has taken up more of my time than I imagined and time has become a rare thing around here. I needed the therapy that my writing gave me and I needed to connect with friends and family that were going to be far away because we moved to Washington.
I am looking at the clock and it is getting very late. I have to be up and at the salon at 8:00 a.m. we have training all day and then clients.
I love this blog and I will miss it.

2 comments:

Lou Woods said...

Nooooooo. Life is sometimes just life. Not profound. Not witty. Tired montenous. But still living,breathing and always,gosh darn it,fleeting. I love keeping tabs on you and your family. Being "new" to the area and the adventerous sort you have found and done things around here that I didn't know existed. Don't pressure yourself into thinking you have to post all the time or profound things. I love your writing and would miss reading your words and seeing your pictures. I guess there's always Facebook. But it's not the same. I guess I am just having trouble accepting change. Who me? Afterall I fully credit my courage for entering the blogosphere to you, Amy.

Peace
Jennifer

Nikki said...

What? My inspirational blogger?! What the heck?! I just posted a blog post for the first time in a month, thinking I'd make my public for now on and stop this back and forth. Thinking of some things you told me, kinda what Jennifer wrote you above. Why hide stuff? I was just thinking today? I know I go back and forth with this. But, today this is where I'm at and I was to be able to read all the blog posts I missed of yours. So, keep it up for a while longer, until I get through it all. Okay? I love you!!
Love,
Nikki