
Well, maybe just a little bit o' bloggin'... a few posts here and there. I really did not intend to "fish" for a fan base and see who really was reading. I do feel like I have either too much to write about and cannot possibly get it all in here or I have nothing at all except the boring normal things of daily life and lately work work work.
I have had some interesting clients come in to the salon. The kinds of lives people have here in K-land. It's a money town for sure in the downtown area. Lots of amazing cars cruise up and down our street in front of the salon. Some of the cars I have never seen before because they are exotic or so expensive. NO ONE in the desert would have some of these Bentleys or Masaratis. I have had two clients that are actual chefs. Some clients only live here in the summer and somewhere else in the winter. Lots of clients are physicians, optometrists, etc. We also get a variety of international clients because of Microsoft. I have learned so much about Xbox, Windows, Twitter, Apps for smartphones, etc. I had a client with the coolest love story about her new husband. There is so much material for my future book.
I did an actual paying client set of extensions today. I did half of it and another stylist did the other half. She was the other stylist's client but we are not quite ready to go out on our own with a whole set of extensions. It went well, ran a little too long but I came away with a good feeling about them. The client was very happy and she was a great sport. It is such a long process to sit through so a happy fun client is always helpful. She did look great.
The girls have been doing great holding the fort down. Getting their chores done. Sid is going to be a football stat girl for her high school football team. She is so excited and so am I. We will be avid supporters and go to her games. I better get a parka and a rain hat and other rain wear to insure my comfort during these games.
I am having a hard time believing that I will have one child in High School and one child in Junior High School. I do not even know when it all happened. Yikes.
I am off tomorrow and am so very happy about that. This has been a crazy week, weird week, long week. I am glad that it is over and am ready to take on another week filled with welcome bouts of boredom and routine. I like it like that. Plain old boring, routine living, that' how I roll...
8.21.2009
Okay, Okay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back
; D
-J
So happy, just happened to "click" on your blog to see if anything waas new and there it was!!!
love you
AD
Post a Comment