8.01.2009

Look who's bloggin'


I have been soooo negligent. I have given the blog a try, even blogged twice but didn't post them. I had some family issues with grandparents as well as Bob having family things to deal with. I have had some questions in regards to love, respect, etc... I also blogged about work but it seems to be going well. I hope I just hit a rough patch with work and that things are going to go more smoothly. I know that I am there a lot, more than I really had wanted to be initially, but it is going okay.
We have been having record breaking un bearable heat. Yes, I lived in the desert where it was hot but we had air conditioning. In western Washington there are not many homes with air conditioning. We don't have it in our house, so many normal tasks and everyday chores are not able to get done because it has been too darn hot. We did all go to my aunt and uncle's house on Wednesday and stayed in the lake all day. It felt great. The water was really warm with some cold currents that felt so refreshing. Riley had her best bud, Maggie with her. She has since left us yet again to go to Maggie's grandparents on Whidbey Island. Sid has been doing some things with friends.
Feeling pretty pooped right now. Went in today on my day off for training. We are going to start doing hair extensions at the salon. I had declined originally to be certified as an extension artist. As I watched the education and the process, I became very impressed. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and go for it. I am so glad I did. I am loving it more than I ever thought I would.

0 comments: