It has been a holiday filled with family. We haven't had as much time with my sister's family or my parents as we used to. In California we were only five hours away so we were able to make it work being together more often. We have really enjoyed being with everyone. I know it will be hard to go home, especially for the girls. I am always torn, being with family and wanting to be in my own home. It's hard also, being away from my husband. We miss him so much. He has done well, working and holding down the fort while we are gone. He has been putting in lots of long weird hours. He told me today that he has some picking up around the house to do and that for the most part has kept the house clean- I know I can rely on him to do that.
So, Christmas is over, we are having a lazy day today. There are a few things that we have to get done but for the most part, we will just have some more fun. When I get back to Washington it will be nose to the grindstone. I will officially working! I am really really really looking forward to it. I just hope that my new employer will be glad that they took me on. I always like the holidays, whether it be Christmas or any other but I always like getting back into a routine as well.
12.26.2009
Christmas Time is Family Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment