12.01.2009

Little Jobs


I am a little bit sad tonight. My four day job is over. I had the pleasure of taking care of my cousins two little girls. They are ages three and one. I felt so calm and peaceful when the three year old and I would sit and color. We would chat away, laugh and critique each other's coloring technique and choices. The one year old was another story all together. So funny, so active and so freakin' cute. The peaceful moments with her were when she slept for a long stretch while laying on me. She can be such a cuddle bug. It makes a mom of teenagers appreciate how challenging in other ways it is to be the mom of little ones.


While chilly, it was a sunny day. On my way home this afternoon, the moon was already in full view. Big, white and round. It was full as full could be and just got brighter and whiter as the sky grew darker. Picked Sid and her friend up from bowling, they had a match today and won as well.

Lots going on this week, can't believe it is December. The girls and I will be on a plane headed down to Arizona before we know it.

0 comments: