12.20.2009

Stay Tuned


I have been like a maniac shutter bug. I have taken dozens upon dozens of photos. I will post them as soon as I finish with baking today. We are heading over to the store to get the rest of our ingredients. I will take some photos of the beautiful creations that we attempt to produce. Today is my sister and brother in law's 23rd anniversary. We are going to celebrate with some rib eyes, baked potatoes and lettuce wedges, can you say YUM????? Today also happens to be my grandpa's 88th birthday. We did call but haven't spoken to him yet, he was already in the car and off to church. Will call him later and let him chat with his great grand daughters.
88 years old. It's hard to imagine. I have known him since he was in
his early 40's or something like that. I wonder how he feels having a grand daughter who will be turning 50 in a few short years.
My sister and Sidney are ready to head out to Super Target and I don't want to incur their wrath. Shout out to my dad who made us some delicious ribs last night. Fun card games, great food, tears and laughter talking about things past.

0 comments: