12.02.2009

Friends

I finally forced myself to load my pictures from my Girls Gone Wild weekend, back in November. It seems like my friends were just here and it seems like years ago. The best part was being with them like no time had past at all... I guess I was a bit too sad to post them any earlier PLUS, I would love for them to send me the photos they took! Such a good time, good food, good wine, good chick flicks... What more could you ask for?



This is pretty much the weather pattern the whole time they were here! They got a good taste of Seattle weather!
I thought I had more but realized some were on my Blackberry and were not publish-blog-quality...



VERY important part of the visit... the pedicures! We felt ready to tackle anything once our toes were beeeeautifulllll!


One day of sunshine did make us so very happy!

1 comments:

Lou Woods said...

You are a friend magnet, you know. What a wonderful thing it says about you that they would all come to overcast Seattle just to be in your everlovin' presence. I'm glad you had that experience and sad for you that it is over.

I meant to add to you post a few ago about how FANTASTIC your pictures our. The needle through the sculpture is sellable (saleable, salable, um, I know...a money maker!). As are many of the others. How can you turn your photography into a job?

Your fan, Jennifer