
Busy day... or busy morning. I put my other cap on today. The one that says "stylist". I did some rockin hair today. The girls and I had made loose plans to go to the mall after school. I was up early and got my car to the dealership for it's usual oil change and windshield wiper replacement blades. I'll bet that wiper blades are western Washington's number three most popular items for purchase. Number one being rain boots, number two is coffee or is it the other way around? Anyway, the car is all spiffed up for a few more miles. I went home in pouring rain to evaluate the mall trip. I was hoping we could postpone or cancel because I was really really tired. My luck held out and neither girl wanted to go out in the cold and wet. I promptly laid down for a nice little cat nap(along with the cat).
Bob had to leave for work around 5:00 tonight. He is doing inventory, a new task for him at the large warehouse retail establishment. He should be home before midnight, he thinks.
Tomorrow will be all about being a responsible mother, wife and household manager. Groceries, laundry and cleaning. I still haven't unpacked everything from our AZ trip.
1.08.2010
Buzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment