1.29.2010

Girl Bonding Time


Sometimes a girl just needs some girl time. Good company with other girls. I needed that. I was so looking forward to spending time with my two cousins tonight. Thought about it all day. I am so glad we went to dinner. Good food, wine and lots and lots of talking. Therapy... Talking...

Had a little surprise baby shower at work today for my coworker. We did our best to surprise her. It was sweet and my aunt did a great job getting it all together. It took alot to get us all in one room. We had a crazy morning to boot. Phones were down, internet was down, had a shipment going to South Africa, trying to get a shipment ready for Australia, cleaning out desks to move our office, it is crazy. I love the frenzy. This I know about myself. I thrive on on a certain degree of action and stress. I would be too bored and alone with my thoughts. That is not good for me. Being alone in my head can be a bad bad thing. Monday begins my new career path on my own. Okay, not really alone but without the assistant who pretty much knows how to run everything in that office. I hope she will take my calls while she is in labor. I don't think that is asking too much...

0 comments: