
Just a list of things I did today. Woke up. Drank coffee from my new coffee maker. It is divine. The girls and I went to church again. Fed my soul. Came home and walked around the beach with Sid. There is a walking pier at the lake by us. It was beautiful. No, the sun was not out but it did not rain on us. Lots of water fowl, Canadian Geese, etc. Good to catch up on what is going on in my teenage daughter's life. Riley had been very busy this past week with her stewardship work. They had lots of cleaning up of parks, etc. She came home every night soaked, filthy and exhausted. She opted out of the walk and read her novel. When we got home she was sound asleep. Made some delicious spaghetti for dinner. It was totally different than what I usually make. We bought all the ingredients at Whole Foods so it was an organic dish. Whole Foods is a dangerous place. I can't go there very often. Love that place. Watched the Golden Globe awards. Felt subdued-probably because of the Haiti situation. Now watching 60 Minutes and it is about Haiti. Heart wrenching. I have a library book staring at me on the night stand. I may try to start it.
Work tomorrow. Glad for that. It is time to implement what all I have learned. The girl that I am replacing will be having her baby soon so I gotta be on my game.
1.17.2010
Today is Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment