1.22.2010

Change


Change: Defined as:"to transform or convert"
Hmmmmm... yes, I guess that is how it should go. I am in a constant state of change. I am immersed in a completely different job. Far different from what I did for a job for the last 25 plus years. I am having to evolve or change in many areas of my life. I am finding new things out about myself everyday. Things I did not know about myself, things I knew about myself that were buried under a big pile of crap. It is time to roll with the change. Accept the change because it is happening with or without me. It is not about whether you can change or have that ability... it's about how you handle that change. Like a two year old or like an adult who knows what's right or wrong and what is real and what is not. I choose the adult version, even it I don't always want to be an adult. Sometimes it's just more fun and satisfying being the two year old.
I am not saying that all of the revisions are good or that I like everything that I am learning about myself during this transitional time. I don't like some things I am about or how I handle some of the situations that change brings about. All I can do is keep working on it... do the work...learn to like the new things you are learning about you and what is happening around you.

1 comments:

Lou Woods said...

and you will be richer for all the change you are gathering.

Hugs,
Jennifer