
I need to unload the pictures I took from my girls weekend and want to add some to my blog, haven't made the time yet. Woke up with a sore throat and kind of achy. I am feeling better and realize that some of the soreness was due to bowling on Sunday. What a dimwit I am sometimes. I'm in bed, flexing my fingers on my right hand and thinking that my career in hair is all washed up. I must have arthritis and will need a hand transplant and will have knuckles bigger than golf balls, blah blah blah. It finally dawns on me that I was holding a 12 pound ball with my fingers for two hours on Sunday. Duh...
Speaking of bowling, Sid did very well today, bowling her highest average so far. I think Sunday's practice session did help.
It has been quite the weather event around here. Lots of wind and rain. I went over to the lake house today and the dock is completely submerged and the skyline was covered in fog. The lake can go from glass to choppy white caps in no time at all. It amazes me how quickly the scenery changes there. Bob had to go up on our roof today to clean out the drains for the gutters. This house has hidden or built in gutters so you can't see them hanging on the fascia or eves. The roof is fairly flat and has holes with debris guards on them. They had gotten covered over with leaves and pine needles so all of the water was coming down in places it didn't need to be.
I am watching Dancing with the Stars while I blog tonight. I hate even mentioning it. I have never watched it before and have seen about 10 minutes of this season. There's nothing else on til 10 so it was just background noise. What a weird concept.
11.17.2009
Boring Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Sunny Seattle Shots
- The Definition of Thanks
- Twice in One Day!
- pain in the brain
- Turkey in your future
- Potstickers and Pledge
- Typical Day in the Life
- Boring Blog
- Still Not All Here
- Key Elements
- Busy Getting Ready
- Various Random Ramblings
- Comfort Food
- All kinds of things
- Sid had her first bowling match today. They won an...
- A Happy Halloween it was
-
▼
November
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment