11.11.2009

Busy Getting Ready


Bob and the girls didn't do anything Veteran's Day related today. Bob did put up our American flag though. It was illuminated by some sunshine today. Beautiful. The three of them ended up busy with other things so opted to not look for a Veteran's type thing.
I went and did grocery shopping for this weekend with my friends and also to supply my family with some food while I am gone. I know Bob will supplement with a Costco pizza or two. They wont be with out me too much. I am only about 20 minutes away if they have to see me. Riley wont miss me, she will be thrilled to have no one nagging her about her messy room. Her dad will nag her enough about her homework. I use the term "nag" and that may be what Ri thinks of it as. I would like to use "gently remind" or "ask politely" but that just doesn't work in the real world. The weather man tells me that tomorrow will end up with some sun. Fabulous. I wont be greedy and ask for more than I need, I just want my fair share of the glowing yellowness. It was so beautiful today driving over to my aunt's house, the tree's vibrancy just amazes me. I never grow tired of the fall season and miss it when winter comes sneaking in and takes over. When you have out of town company, it would be nice to be able to order what type of weather you would like. A weather "Menu" would be cool. The nicer weather choices would of course be the more expensive while the rainy, dark colder type days or the 109 degree days would be less expensive. Maybe an ala carte area of the menu would be good. You could get a side of light breeze, a side of rainbow, mostly sunny with a side of light showers. I like it, I am going to make an appointment with a patent lawyer and get busy on this invention. Can't believe no one's thought of it yet...
Soooo... you may not hear from me for a few days. I am going to be so busy with having fun with my buddies. We have so much to catch up on. Many things have gone on in the 16 months that I have been away from California. So many life changes, so much sorrow, so much to laugh and cry about. The biggest problem that I see is this... There just wont be enough time to spend together, it will go too fast.

1 comments:

Lou Woods said...

Have a great time with your buddies. Looks like they might get to see things without rain. Can't wait to get a replay on the blog.