Sid had another bowling match today. She is on the varsity girls team. She likes it and is improving every match. I told her that we would go and practice together again. Not that I have any significant bowling skills but I think I can help her practice the things she is supposed to do. She had an extra fan in the audience today. Her Papa was here from Phoenix. He was up here on business. After bowling we went to dinner. Fun times!
My swell friends are going to be here on Thursday! Of course it is going to rain the whole time they are here. Bummer... I was hoping for a little sunshine to illuminate the beauty of this wonderful place. Oh well, I am so excited that I refuse to let the weather get to me.
Bob and girls are off tomorrow. Veteran's day. Bob was hoping to take the girls to something like a memorial or something. I am going to finish up the things I need to before Thursday.
Got my cute little niece all lined up for her b-day gift. I just cannot believe that it has been five years since she came into this world. I will always feel so blessed to have been right there when she was born. My sister got to be there with Bob and I when our girls were born. I do think it creates a great bond between them and us. The daughters and I will miss being there for her birthday celebration but we will be there soon and she can help Ri celebrate her birthday in style. Kenzie loves birthday parties and is always ready to party hardy.
11.10.2009
Various Random Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Sunny Seattle Shots
- The Definition of Thanks
- Twice in One Day!
- pain in the brain
- Turkey in your future
- Potstickers and Pledge
- Typical Day in the Life
- Boring Blog
- Still Not All Here
- Key Elements
- Busy Getting Ready
- Various Random Ramblings
- Comfort Food
- All kinds of things
- Sid had her first bowling match today. They won an...
- A Happy Halloween it was
-
▼
November
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment