
Things that are comforting...
Our cat sleeps with us every night and into the morning. If I take a nap, he curls up with me.
The large warm crackly fires my husband builds in the fireplace.
Hot coffee with flavored creamer in the cold morning.
The squeals and laughter of my daughters.
Dinner tonight.
Riley chose the menu for tonight and then accompanied me to the store to insure that I did purchase all of the correct ingredients. Chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. I made the potatoes from scratch and even added the cream cheese. I opted for the creamed corn, that it the comfort food of corn. Lucky for me, no one else in this house likes the creamed variety. Lucky me!
11.08.2009
Comfort Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Sunny Seattle Shots
- The Definition of Thanks
- Twice in One Day!
- pain in the brain
- Turkey in your future
- Potstickers and Pledge
- Typical Day in the Life
- Boring Blog
- Still Not All Here
- Key Elements
- Busy Getting Ready
- Various Random Ramblings
- Comfort Food
- All kinds of things
- Sid had her first bowling match today. They won an...
- A Happy Halloween it was
-
▼
November
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment