
It's approaching so quickly, this Thanksgiving thing. I am really looking forward to spending time with my Seattle family. I will miss my Arizona family a whole lot but knowing that our two week vacay will be here soon helps A LOT.
It has been dreary to say the least. Rainy, drizzle, dark and chilly. Lucky for me, I have been staying busy. I have spent the past two days with my cousin's two daughters. They are three and one. It takes me back to when my girls were little. Life was so much simpler then, PBS channel with Elmo and Clifford, pre school and little crackers for snacks. It did require planning and strategies when they were little but it requires a lot more now that they are older. A client once told me "small kids small problems, big kids big problems" I get it and can't imagine what lots of parents go through with their children. My two are fairly drama free, so it's not so bad.
Gotta get up early again in the morning. Bob is having surgery at 8:00 am on his face. He has skin cancer on his cheek and has to have it removed. I am going with him. They recommend that you bring a book cuz it can take quite a while.
11.24.2009
Turkey in your future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
November
(16)
- Sunny Seattle Shots
- The Definition of Thanks
- Twice in One Day!
- pain in the brain
- Turkey in your future
- Potstickers and Pledge
- Typical Day in the Life
- Boring Blog
- Still Not All Here
- Key Elements
- Busy Getting Ready
- Various Random Ramblings
- Comfort Food
- All kinds of things
- Sid had her first bowling match today. They won an...
- A Happy Halloween it was
-
▼
November
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment