11.25.2009

Twice in One Day!


Yes, I am posting again. I was in a headache fog earlier and feeling better now. More Motrin and some strong black tea as per my sister's instructions. She is my drug counseler and has been with me for many of my headache episodes. I am feeling better. Bob was gone longer than I thought. He was at the Surgery Center for about five hours. The surgeon told him that most people(including Bob) think it is like an intense biopsy. It's not, I am here to tell you. I am looking at a lopsided chipmunk with one eye almost shut and large bandages. He tells me that there is a large "Z" shaped scar that measures almost six inches and that the hole left by the removal of cancer cells is large enough for the top of his thumb to fit into. He has about forty inner stitches and forty outer stiches. He will go back in two weeks for the removal of the outside stitches and a check up. He has pain meds and will use those tonight. He said he was extremely satisfied with the surgeon, P.A., office staff and the office in general. He and the girls and Sid's friend Steph are all in the living room watching Transformers II on the big T.V. I am so very grateful that he came through this okay and is doing all right. Got my things done ( I think I did, I lose track when I have a migraine), Riley to the tutor, dressing started and all that jazz. House looks picked up so I must have done something today.

0 comments: