11.03.2009


Sid had her first bowling match today. They won and she made 100 for the first time.
It was fun, don't know how many I can actually attend, they are fun for a while but it does have the potential to get a bit dull. Fortunately, there is another mom and there is also the husband that can go/take to these matches. I was happy for her, she did great and is enjoying it.
The other girls on her team are all really nice. Thank goodness...
Will have another client over to the house on Sunday mid morning. So that is a step in the right direction. I will get to spend time with the cutest one year old tomorrow. My cousin's little cutie pie. She is cute and hilarious. Looking forward to it. Had to run to the store after bowling to get guacamole ingredients. Riley's Spanish teacher is having a Dia de los Muertos party tomorrow. (Day of the Dead). Which is a Mexican holiday/tradition that is celebrated once a year. It's got really cool artwork associated with it.

Riley let me know that if she took in homemade salsa or guacamole that she would get extra credit as well. I had to do my part. Gotta help the kid out wherever I can.
That's about all of the action to report around this place.

0 comments: