

John and Paul have reunited for a two minute elementary school talent show! So what if they looked 10 years old, had blonde hair ponytails and fake blow up guitars. The fans were still screaming and crying. It was just like 1962 all over again! This school talent show was HILARIOUS. Just what it should have been. I felt like I was making a movie for the Disney Channel. There was a Napoleon Dynamite act that just about made us pee our pants. The cool part was that it was inside the brand new Perf. Arts Center with blasting air conditioning instead of outside in the 100 degree heat on the lawn! It was a big day for Riley. Nervous about the talent show, happy about the last day of school and sad to say goodbye to friends and teachers. To top off the day she got a great report card, straight A's in language arts! Then it was off to "Cold Stone" for our traditional last day of school ice cream feast. We started it when she was in Kindergarten and Sid was in 4th grade and we haven't missed a year yet. We all said goodbye to lots of good friends that we have made at the Academy, parents and teachers. Teachers that we will never ever be able to thank enough for what they have done for our girls. We loved the Academy and will always look back on those memories as really great ones. They will all be missed. So, for your viewing pleasure I will attempt to upload the rare footage, captured today at the school... John and Paul aka Abbey and Riley.
6.20.2008
A British Invasion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
June
(22)
- What a Day!
- Some Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving
- Solitary Confinement
- What it looks like about now
- The day before the "Big Day"
- A British Invasion
- The beauty of straight teeth
- Forever Wild
- I Love You I Miss You
- I Need More Time!
- Some pictures
- uhauls, dads and weather
- Busy Busy Busy
- A Quick Break
- Grad eeee ation day
- Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that I wa...
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Space Needle circa 1970's
- Today in da desert
- No title
- Let's Begin In the Desert of So Cal
-
▼
June
(22)
2 comments:
LOVE THE VIDEO..........
THE BEATLES ARE BACK...
CONGRATULATIONS ON "MOVIN ON UP" TO THE 5th GRADE RILEY MARIE
PAPA2 3.... PAPA'S NEW BLOG SITE
every time i watch it, it cracks me up all over again
Post a Comment