
Taking a short rest from packing boxes. I have to have my candles, liquor and hair products ready by Monday night. Bob and Sid are taking one more U-Haul load up
to K-land on Wed. and then they will be home Sunday. I felt it was important to get the three main things up to WA safely! Then the rest of the house can be left for the packers/movers. Getting rid of some furniture this weekend too. Every little bit that leaves the house is a good feeling! Still so much to do!
Only one day left at work. SSSSSSAAAADDDDDD, weird, strange, relief and all that. I will miss lots of people. I have made so many friends, love them all. My career has been an ongoing education for 24 yrs. I have learned so much about so many things that I couldn't even begin to list them. I have had the help and support of so many clients. Teachers, Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Piano Teachers, Health care professionals, business owners, moms, dads, Realtors, Bankers, Escrow & Title Co.s and many many more. It's always been said that we hairstylists are like therapists, but my clients and co workers don't realize how much therapy they provided to me! I have always had clients that prayed for me and my family, taken care of my children and taken care of me. I could never thank everyone enough.
Sid had a pretty hard day yesterday. Really sad for her to leave her friends and school. She has made some great friends this year and had a great year. Of course I want to erase every bit of her pain and it's frustrating for her dad and I to see her hurting. It's like her first big heartbreak. Poor baby, she is such a sweet girl. Riley is doing her best to help her out too, she can always be counted on for comedic relief!
I have a huge pile of empty boxes, tape and markers giving me the stink eye...
6.07.2008
A Quick Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
June
(22)
- What a Day!
- Some Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving
- Solitary Confinement
- What it looks like about now
- The day before the "Big Day"
- A British Invasion
- The beauty of straight teeth
- Forever Wild
- I Love You I Miss You
- I Need More Time!
- Some pictures
- uhauls, dads and weather
- Busy Busy Busy
- A Quick Break
- Grad eeee ation day
- Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that I wa...
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Space Needle circa 1970's
- Today in da desert
- No title
- Let's Begin In the Desert of So Cal
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment