
Sheri, Paul and Amy at the top of the Space Needle. Sheri looks terrified. This was about 1978!
6.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
June
(22)
- What a Day!
- Some Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving
- Solitary Confinement
- What it looks like about now
- The day before the "Big Day"
- A British Invasion
- The beauty of straight teeth
- Forever Wild
- I Love You I Miss You
- I Need More Time!
- Some pictures
- uhauls, dads and weather
- Busy Busy Busy
- A Quick Break
- Grad eeee ation day
- Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that I wa...
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Space Needle circa 1970's
- Today in da desert
- No title
- Let's Begin In the Desert of So Cal
-
▼
June
(22)
5 comments:
Is this the vacation that we declared residency in Washington and Nevada? And, is this picture before or after the Olympia Brewery?
Before the brewery, cuz it actually looks like it was taken with a steady hand!! Carson City here we come!!!!
Now this is one proud Dad!!!
Don't you love the cap??
"Do it in a Pickup!"
man, I do not remember that cap! Typical tho... suggestive
t shirts(Charmin t shirt), hats, your wardrobe was a statement back then!!!! Especially at the river!
A.
I totally remember the "DO IT IN A PICKUP" hat, but had NO CLUE what it meant! I am suprised I did not ask "Do what in a pick up." Nor did I know what a muff diver was. That was a great t-shirt as well. You probably wore the muff diver t-shirt and do it in a pick up hat at the same time!
Post a Comment