I am in Sid's bedroom with both daughters and three cats. The packers are here and Bob is out there helping, then he is off to Salvation Army and the Women's Domestic Violence Shelter to donate some stuff. I am on Sid's laptop changing accounts, utilities and stuff. It's going well, I am sorta nervous but doing okay. The girls are not keeping me entertained, they are glued to their Nintendos. I feel so alone.
We had a frozen pot pie, ice cream and a muffin for lunch. Yum...
I will post some pics when we get to WA.
6.23.2008
Solitary Confinement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
June
(22)
- What a Day!
- Some Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving
- Solitary Confinement
- What it looks like about now
- The day before the "Big Day"
- A British Invasion
- The beauty of straight teeth
- Forever Wild
- I Love You I Miss You
- I Need More Time!
- Some pictures
- uhauls, dads and weather
- Busy Busy Busy
- A Quick Break
- Grad eeee ation day
- Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that I wa...
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Space Needle circa 1970's
- Today in da desert
- No title
- Let's Begin In the Desert of So Cal
-
▼
June
(22)
1 comments:
The count down is on............
10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - BLAST OFF!!!!
Houston it is a GO!!!
The Hewitsons are On Their Way!!!
PAPA2 3 can't remember his password!!
Post a Comment