
Tomorrow is my last day at work. Sid and I cleaned out most of my stuff from my station. I just left enough to do about five clients tomorrow. It will be surreal.
Like Bob said today, "You wish you could take your friends with you". True that!
I am going with Bob and Sid up to K-land for a couple of days. Ri has to stay for school, she is as happy as a little puppy to stay next door. She is like the youngest child of our wonderful neighbors. She's the only one of us who has her suitcase packed! I am happy to be with two of my favorite people but it's a long drive. The first half is not too eventful unless you like to look at flat farm land, farm equipment, cattle, orange trees, farm land, equipment, road kill, farm land, crops and farm equipment junk yards. I have had my fill of that already! Once we get to Redding and go north it sure is purty!!! Sid's never been up there by automobile and she gets to see Oregon and drive by where I used to live!
Will be back soon but no more packing, just getting ready for packers and movers! Moving is hard. I do not recommend it. So much to take care of. I have new sympathy for my mom and others who have to move around way more than I have.
Okay, now I get to go fix something for dinner from what ingredients are left in our pantry and fridge. Going to have to get creative as days go by, what do you do with pancake mix, smoked salmon, tomato paste and canola oil?
6.09.2008
Busy Busy Busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(187)
-
▼
June
(22)
- What a Day!
- Some Pics for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Driving, Driving, Driving, Driving
- Solitary Confinement
- What it looks like about now
- The day before the "Big Day"
- A British Invasion
- The beauty of straight teeth
- Forever Wild
- I Love You I Miss You
- I Need More Time!
- Some pictures
- uhauls, dads and weather
- Busy Busy Busy
- A Quick Break
- Grad eeee ation day
- Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that I wa...
- Roll Over Beethoven
- Space Needle circa 1970's
- Today in da desert
- No title
- Let's Begin In the Desert of So Cal
-
▼
June
(22)
1 comments:
Nice to have a place to go to see what your "KIDS" are up too....
AMEN TO MOVING IS A PAIN!!!
Old friends are hard to leave, but it is amazing how great it is to meet new ones.
You will look back and realize that each one is special in their own way and the trip is worth it.
It is also fun to go back a visit old friends. You can lie to each other for hours.
Post a Comment