6.03.2008

Roll Over Beethoven

How do you spell Beethoven? I have been informed that I made a serious error in my post yesterday. Riley and her friend Abby are doing a dance number to "Roll over Beethoven" so maybe that is more of a dance number? I can't really think of many Beatles songs that lend themselves to dancing. hmmmmm....
Anyhow, I wish her the best of luck, the pressure to be in the school talent show!
She told me this morning that tryouts are on the same day at Sid's graduation. She is going to make it to the ceremony but can't go to lunch with us. Man, the kid has to feel conflicted at such an early age. She just can't let Abby down! I feel like the director in the movie "High School Musical IV".
LOOOONNNGGG day at work today. More goodbyes. It's a funny thing about goodbyes, they don't get any easier. You would think after the 20th goodbye of the day you would be used to it, but each one has its own little drama. Even other stylist's clients are giving me a hug and a "good luck, you know it rains a lot there"
I am truly blessed...

0 comments: