We are still in the high desert. Yes, today the wind is blowing and we r not amused. It's really no big deal, the breeze in the house is nice while you pack, clean, unpack suitcases, clean, pack, clean, yell at children and check your email. I am working tomorrow as well as tying up some business loose ends. Sid wanted her nails done for graduation so will have those done at my shop while I work tomorrow. Many thanks to Juli for handling that! Hopefully she keeps them all on until Thurs. afternoon when graduation is over. She would like to go to eat at "Islands" after graduation. Riley will still have until June 20th for school and then she is officially done and ready to be a 5th grader at her new school in K-land! Bob has been busy getting all of his things taken care of for the move. His hobbies and possessions are so much larger, time consuming and annoying than mine. It's a lot easier to pack scrapbooking supplies and candles than it is '72 chevy truck parts! I think that he and Sid are finally getting caught up on their sleep from the DC/NY trip. Lots of great momentos, souveniers and pictures!!! Riley and I had a great time up in Seattle. We got lots of little things done. Registered for both schools, cleaned the new house, set up utilities, etc. Had great weather with VERY little rain. Some cloudy days but that's it. The most IMPORTANT thing we did was find our local Target!!! It's cute! It looks like a barn!
All of this just made it harder to come back to the H.D. But we will be outta here sooner than we think. It will go by so fast. I work 4 days this week and one day next week and then I am done.
It is getting harder and harder to say goodbye to my clients. Some I have had for over 20 years!! I was 12 yrs old when I started my career!!!
Well, the family has been craving my home made tacos since they have been home so I guess I will make that happen tonight.

0 comments:
Post a Comment