6.22.2008

The day before the "Big Day"


Today is Sunday. Tomorrow the packers come and no I don't mean the Green Bay kind either. The movers come on Tuesday. We have to take all the electrical stuff apart today. Fridge, T.V.(TIVO AHHHHHHH) Computers, Stereos, etc. That is scary for me, happy day for Bob! I will still have access to Sid's pink laptop for a bit, then it's "lights out" unless I go to Starbucks or somewhere with wireless! Yikes. In Kirkland they actually have some of their outdoor parks set up with wirless! They said it's so Mom's can take kids to the park and check their email, business people can meet outdoors when the weather is nice, etc. That's when you know you are moving to the tech capitol of the world! Hello Microsoft!!!
So, I will say goodbye for now. Actually, I am more comfortable with "see you later" or "ciao for now"... I will be up and running again sometime around July 1 unless I get some free time and some internet time and if the 13 yr old will give up the pink laptop. Oh yeah, that reminds me! Sometime around mid July MY laptop should be arriving and the color is called "spring green". Crap, I'll be bloggin all over the city!!!
So, love to all, will miss you more than words can say, please be happy for us, we are finally realizing a dream of 20 years and keep us in your prayers. We already feel pretty danged blessed but it can't hurt to throw a few out there!
The Hewitson Family

1 comments:

PAPA2 3 said...

I have been PRAYING FOR MONTHS!!!

Be safe in your travels.....

Keep Dad Posted On What? Where?

No you don't have to tell me WHY?

A Big Hug To All 4 of YOU!!!