
It is another sunny no rain kind of day today. The down side to this is that there is no and has been no rain. When Sid and I picked Riley up at school yesterday, we were astonished at how dead and brown much of the grass field was. It was green the other day but not now. So, while the sunny days have been pure bliss, the lack of water falling from the sky is taking it's toll.
Much to do around here so I wont be running around too much today. Kinda nice, the first day in a long time that I am not going anywhere except to pick children up from school. Just the usual house hold chores, that will go much more smoothly with the t.v. on!
6.09.2009
Beautiful Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment