6.04.2009

Hmmmmm....


Okay, no T.V. yet(satellite that is) we still have our good ol' antenna. But the installation guy was awesome and I showed him what we needed done, and we decided that Bob and I would do the drilling, etc. They will come back on Monday and do the install. Soooooo... it's getting closer, I can taste it errr... see it. Whatever, it will happen! Job interview tomorrow, hoping for the best. Salon, back behind the chair. I am excited. Oldest daughter busy with her science project, youngest busy being popular. Husband trying to stay awake long enough to watch an "Operation Valkyrie" documentary so he will be ready for the movie. I can't watch with him or I will have dreams about Hitler for four days straight. I am going to stay superficial and mindless tonight and watch "I am a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here". So not my normal watching choice but that' what happens when you have 4 channels and it's summer t.v. line up. Slim pickins...

0 comments: