
I ranted a bit about Comcast and got a comment left by someone saying they are "with Comcast" and would try to help. I did a little research and this person seems to search and surf the web for any and all things Comcast, leaving the same type of message with everyone, it's all over the internet. I was a bit thrown off and pissed that someone I do not know was leaving comments and reading my blog. I do have it set so my friends, family and past clients can read with out the hassle of being a Google Blog member, signing in to read, etc. which is what would happen if I changed the privacy settings. I may still but that is why I don't put exact information about certain things in my posts. I did change how you can leave a comment so just email me your comments directly. So... Mr. Casem if you are still interested in my little blog and what I have to say about Comcast... here ya go...
I WONT be contacting you and I WONT be using Comcast. Not even if they offered me free cable for 5 years and a free DVR and free HBO. You can stop reading my blog and being creepy. I read your dumb fake looking "Comcast Cares" page and are people really gullible enough to send you their addresses and phone numbers? You are really slick and you look kind of authentic to the masses but I have been on the internet a time or two and you are a scammer, getting poor sad T.V.less people's info out of them. Shame on you.... You are probably in Nigeria and you are also offering to share your fortune with someone who will send you their bank account information and you will send them a cashiers check for 20 thousand dollars and could they keep it in that account till you get over here to the U.S. and then they can keep a percentage of the cashier's check. It is true there are lots of bottom feeders out there and I ain't talkin' about fish.
6.02.2009
Changes in my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
1 comments:
You have responded to the WRONG INDIVIDUAL Mr. Casem. You now have an upset PIT BULL locked onto your ass.
Post a Comment