6.05.2009

Breaking Records and Job Interviews


The last few days have been record breaking in heat. 90 degrees in June in Seattle. It's just not normal. Seems that since my family and I have moved to Pugetopolis we have had the pleasure of enjoying all sorts of record breaking weather events. Heat, cold, snow, floods, etc. I am just glad it decided to descend back down to the beautiful partly sunny, partly cloudy, mild 70's again...aaahhhh...
Yes, the big part of my day today was the interview to be a stylist again. The salon owner and I met for lunch at a great place across from the salon. Delicious salad for me... yum... Anyway, great interview that felt more like a visit with a fellow hairdresser. It seems that my interviews have been going that way. I like that. I am interviewing her too as she is chatting with me. So... will move forward with this next week and it looks quite promising. VERY different than what it was like for me in the H.D. This is all good tho and will take some adjustments on my part but it is a great place, great decor, great education opportunities, travel, easy client building, low drama, hi tech. One big obstacle is parking. It is downtown and parking is at a premium. Some two hour parking, some 30 minute parking and some pay to park or park far away and walk. Park far away and walk is okay unless it is raining, then not so much. I will figure it all out. It is Friday nite and the weekend has begun. Will plant some flowers in my hanging baskets and get some more plants at Mc Clendons. Happy weekend all...

0 comments: