
I will tell you where I have been... WORK! I was just supposed to "kinda fill in" this week but it turned into a full blown 32 hour week. Yikes... It's good in that I actually made a paycheck. It's bad that I blew the whole thing at Target. Easy come, easy go...
Spent the day at the lake house(my aunt's) and it was soooo pretty. I was being entertained by eagles flying about, duck families, heron and float planes taking off and landing. Just putting the finishing touches on the big house for the company. My parents just crossed the Canadian/American border about 10 minutes ago. I go to pick them up in a while. Riley has been emailing and checking in from Whidbey Island. She is having a great time. Sid and her friend, Monique are having a great time too. Bob took them into downtown Seattle yesterday for some sightseeing. So far they have been to the mall, Seattle and the lake. I will post some pictures of their day at the lake soon. I am hoping that Riley has some good photos as well, I threatened her if she didn't take pics.
I am not sure if I am coming or going. I went from not so much to do for a year to feeling like a chicken with my head cut off. The lake was GOOD therapy for me today. I needed the solitude and the beauty around me.
Looking forward to Tuesday at noon. I will be off of work for one whole week. I get to spend it with all of my family and I am so beyond excited.
Tomorrow I work and my parents will get settled in for their week in Washington. Rental car, unpack, etc.
Bob is going strong at Costco... still doing well. He has lost sooo much weight, he walks so much everyday, lots of cardio.
Will have lots to tell and lots of pictures to post in the next week or so. Hope everyone's beginning of summer is going well.
6.27.2009
Where Have I Been???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment