
Having some of Bob's family from So. Cal. over today. They fly in today and will stay in Seattle and wanted to come by for a visit. I am up early with a headache, an escaped cat and a long list of "to do's". Tylenol, cat bath(by the girls) and checking of that list are all in order. Satellite t.v. will be back tomorrow to hook us up, just no HD or HD Tivo. Oh well. Oh, I hooked the t.v. up to the antenna and then rigged up more cable and the picture is actually really clear! Bob was impressed. Call me Mc Gyver... I love duct tape...
Ok, that is enough for today, too much to do. Very warm today by Seattle standards, 90 degrees! It is supposed to peak today and start to cool off to average temps like high 60's-70's. Sunny and in the low 70's? My DREAM situation... aaaaahhhhhhh...
6.03.2009
Hospitality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment