
Going to the salon that I have been interviewed by and will be doing the interviewing today as well as doing the owner's hair. I am not nervous. I am glad I guess. I have enjoyed being off for a year! It is a lovely salon and I am so glad they want me and I really could use the money. It's all good...
Going to go and get myself dolled up like a professional and will let everyone know how it went. I am going to sit and speak to two of the current stylists today and I am going to ask them pages of questions about the salon, owner, how they feel about me, etc. I like that the owner has given me that opportunity. This salon is truly unlike anything I have ever worked in. Pages of reading for the salon handbook, signing agreements, scheduled hours, pay for parking or walk 3 miles, it's really kind of cool, I am looking forward to it. I will post some pics of the salon once I have finished the interview process which shall end Monday afternoon, once I finish with interviews. There are five stylists, four and the owner. I will share a station with one of the part time girls and who ever is not working when I am. It's something I have done before so not a problem.
Well, the television just went all digital so if we hadn't gotten our satellite situation remedied we would have NO television as of 9:00 am today!!! Man, in the nick of time.
Ri's last day of band, no instruments just a party, she is looking forward to the last day as are many kids I am sure.
Much to do, I have to get presentable and it takes a village...
6.12.2009
Finding my identity today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment