
Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and Riley a sixth grader. I had the pleasure of picking Riley up and then we went to get her friend, Maggie. We consumed some yummy Cold Stone ice cream and then did some fun shopping at Target. They are now happily feasting on nacho cheese Doritos, Mountain Dew and watching "Juno". I wish I were 11 again...
Sid brought over a group of friends and hung out here for a few hours and then off to the beach. It actually finally rained a good bit so their outdoor beach picnic idea was kind of a no-go. I Instead they decided to trash my house. I finally called from Target and told Sid and her friends to hit the road. They have other friends in the 'hood and the beach close by to hang out at and make messes at.
Got to spend a short time with my parents yesterday afternoon and this morning. Took them up to Edmonds to catch the train. They took the train to Vancouver, B.C. and then set sail for Alaska for a week. All went smoothly. We had a nice dinner and ate outside. Looking forward to spending more time with them as well as my sister and family.
6.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(279)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Time for a little post
- Where Have I Been???
- What Has Been Going On...
- It's a Day full of Holidays
- Sid is officially a 10th grader in high school and...
- Some Pictures
- Working Girl
- Caffiene rambles
- Tomorrow Sunday June 14th is Flag Day
- Finding my identity today
- I got no time
- Beautiful Day
- Bliss is in that Squawk Box
- Getting the Yard Tuned Up
- Good Morning
- D-Day Veteran Recounts 'Longest Day' 65 Years Late...
- Breaking Records and Job Interviews
- Hmmmmm....
- Lovely visit last evening with family from So. Cal...
- Hospitality
- Changes in my blog
- How do you handle it?
-
▼
June
(22)
0 comments:
Post a Comment